Friday, June 02, 2006

Counting Down

Only 36 days 23h 01m 56s until the 2006 HSBC Calgary Marathon! Actually less than that now, but I'm too tech-challenged and busy to figure out how to insert a proper countdown here. Head over to the site if you want to know how much time is really left.

My other blog at CompleteRunning is down for a couple of days (growing pains), but I'll still be out there training. I'm aiming for a 28-30 km long run this weekend. Wow! I rarely run that in a WEEK (when I'm not marathon training), much less all at once.

This week has actually been rather light, due to family schedule stuff in the evenings, when I usually run, and my laziness in getting out of bed early to run in the morning. Gotta fight off that "getting out of the house monster".

2 comments:

Wobbly man said...

OMG! How quickly is your matrathon coming around?!! Good with the last long runs!

Phil said...

Hi Karen,

Thanks for the link :-)

Good luck with your marathon training - a friend of mine who recently ran his first marathon in London is running in Calgary too. Hope the weather behaves itself.