Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Taper Time

I got all of my long runs on the training program done, and now I have a head cold. I'm off work (and the kids are even off school) until after the marathon, so hopefully I can rest up in between my tapering jogs and show up healthy and ready to race on July 9th.

It's pretty hot here for Calgary this week, with highs in the 30s Celsius (high 80s F). Good for sweating out some germs. I think I might need to do a lot of work in my nice, cool basement today.

1 comment:

Quilt Granny said...

Hi downhill nut. I'm glad I came back to your blog. You're here in my own home province...way to go on your training. I certainly don't envy you those nasty hot runs, but I betcha you're feeling really buff and strong right now. I'll come back again soon to see how the taper is going