Saturday, July 08, 2006

One More Sleep

My very first (and maybe my last) marathon is tomorrow. Mmmmaaaarrrraaaththththto-o-o-onnnnn. I can say it. I can do it!

My friends, Dawn and Dianne and I, who went to Tampa a year and a half ago, invited a bunch of Penguin runners back up to Calgary with us. If you're interested in who else is here enjoying the Stampede and planning to run and cheer tomorrow, check out our Penguin Stampede blog to follow along.

After all our guests go home, I'll be back to posting on at my usual place, here.

3 comments:

Sarah Elaine said...

Great to meet you yesterday, too!

I'll keep an eye out for you on your big day.

You're going to do great tomorrow! I just know it!

Wobbly man said...

OMG - how quickly has this come around? Good luck for the big one tomorrow Karen!! I'm looking forward to reading your race report.

Legs and Wings said...

Hi Karen, looking forward to your race report. Hoping it went well.